You KNOW you have a wealth of experience, gifts and potential within you sitting there, ready, waiting and just crying out to be USED.
You KNOW that what you’re doing now is NOT what you really want to be doing.
You KNOW you want to use the next phase of your life to ‘make a difference’ at the same time as making a living.
You KNOW (because you keep reading it everywhere!) that there’s never been a better time for you as a mature woman to start your own business or enterprise.
You KNOW that the ‘inspiration’ you’re looking for can’t be bought off the shelf in a ready wrapped ‘eureka’ parcel’ but what you DON’T know is where on earth you CAN find it!
You keep hearing about all the amazing opportunities ‘out there’ right now for 50+ woman to do their own thing and be their own boss and yet here you are, at a time and place in your life when you’re more than ready to plant some seeds of change and you haven’t got a clue what seeds to plant, let alone whereto plant them! You’re champing at the bit to find YOUR particular piece of these new opportunities but you keep going around and around in circles without being able to move things forward. And it’s driving you up the wall!
Does any of this resonate with you?
Well, just imagine how it would be, if you were able to…
- break through this sticking point so that you can start getting the answers which will allow you to finally move things forward
- free up your thinking to reveal brand new possibilities that you may never have even considered before
- take what you’re naturally good at and show you the possibilities for building a thriving business around it
- draw together all the different elements which already exist within you to create a unique, new opportunity
- finally find the tangible clarity you’ve been looking for about who you are and what you uniquely have to offer
- make a living doing something you absolutely LOVE doing
Introducing the Inspiration Incubator ….
If you’re grappling to find a sense of direction and you’re serious about creating something compelling for your personal and professional future, you simply need to place yourself in a situation in which the flashes of insight are more likely to occur.
The Inspiration Incubator is designed to do just that by providing a unique, creative environment for your embryonic ideas (no matter how small or non-existent they may feel right now) to develop until they’re sufficiently formed and ready to hatch.
This course focuses on two specific outcomes:
1. Finding clarity on the right business idea for you — one that aligns with your strengths, skills, values and goals.
2. Getting you ready to move out of the Incubator with a strategic plan of action, known as a 'Fledgling Flight' to gently, consistently start bringing your idea to life.
It's an online course spread over 21 days but you'll have access to all 21 days when you enrol so you can control when you start and finish and take it at your own pace.
“I took Early Retirement from my job of 31 years last year and was certain that I didn’t want to go back into the corporate world. I felt that there must be something I could do which would utilise my strengths and talents….but what? I hoped that by joining the programme I would come to a much clearer idea of the possibilities for starting my own business doing something that I enjoy, I’m good at and which gives me a sense of satisfaction. There are lots of exercises incorporated into the programme which are really fun to do. I particularly enjoyed the exercise to help pinpoint my values. The Inspiration Incubator has really helped me to get clear and focus in on what I’m good at, what I enjoy and the ways in which I could use this insight and information going forwards.”
Coach | Mentor | Teacher
Meet Your Expert Guide
Hello! I’m Karen Knott, the founder of Prime Time Business and it is my absolute privilege to work with women in their 50’s, 60’s and beyond who are enthusiastically creating first-time businesses as a new way of making a living and a life.
I’ve been championing 50+ female entrepreneurs for over a decade now and I get to witness the enormous personal growth and self worth that comes from building your own flourishing business and the absolute joy that comes from making a living doing what you love and doing what you’re naturally good at.
I describe myself as a 'co-ment-er', combining the best bits of my experience as a coach, teacher & business mentor to help women create what they hardly dared think possible - a business which excites & fulfils them, makes full use of their particular skills, talents & potential and importantly, enables them to make a solid living in the process.
I’m totally passionate about the value ‘business’ creates for older women – on a personal level and for society at large. There are unprecedented opportunities out there right now and it's my privilege to help you find your special piece of those opportunities and bring your first-time business to life.
Wondering if this is right for you?
Yes, it IS right for you if….
- you’re ready to think differently about the gifts you have to offer
- you want to be sure you make the right choice in choosing your new venture
- you’d like to be guided through a process which will develop an idea that’s great for YOU
- you’re up for a new challenge and ready to s-t-r-e-t-c-h the edges of your comfort zone
- you want to understand and see how you can make an income from your idea
- you want to DO something instead of passively waiting
But it’s NOT right for you if:
- you’re waiting for someone to hand you your ‘inspirational idea’ on a plate. It’s just not possible – ideas come from within!
- you’re looking for an out-of-the box solution. This is about creating something uniquely your own, not running someone else’s business for them.
- you prefer the passive ‘I’ll wait and see… something’s bound to turn up’ approach. (You might like to check how effective that approach has been to date!)
- you don’t believe you have something special inside of you. (Just for the record, you do!)
- you’ve recognised that you can’t do it alone… but you still keep doing it alone.
So... are you ready?
I remember my early days well… knowing that a business of my own was the perfect way to use my eclectic mix of skills talents and experience but not knowing what to do or how to do it! I know from bitter experience how easy it is to waste SO much time in a this frustrating limbo.
This whole ‘doing your own thing’ won’t just go away, will it…. but if you hang around waiting for the clouds to part and a bolt of inspiration to strike, you’re likely to wait a LONG time!
But if you DO want to STOP just thinking about it and finally START clarifying a vision of what is possible and doing something different to move forward, I invite you to join me in the Inspiration Incubator. I’d love to help you get to where you deserve to be.